Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011

Another year has begun, and like most I've made my resolutions, both personal and professional. One of my plans is to revive my little blog and make a valid attempt to update more frequently. I must admit that my Facebook fan page has received most of my attention this past year but I have some big plans for the new year and will shout them from every corner! LOL

So first of all I want to thank all my wonderful customers. 2010 was a great year for me. I had more and more Etsy sales with each month and had several very successful craft shows. There were times when the volume of orders was a little overwhelming but so very very exciting!

I have so many new ideas in my head, I cannot wait to work them all out in yarn. Keep checking back for new designs to celebrate the upcoming holidays, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter!

Stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment