Friday, February 25, 2011

Photographer Loyalty Appreciation Program

Hello! It's so exciting to be able to pair up with amazing photographers and to show my appreciation I'm offering this loyalty program. For every 6 items you purchase you will receive a 7th item for free! Sets (hat/diaper cover combo) and props (slings, bowls) are not included for the free item. That's it, pretty easy right? The only thing I ask in return (which all you amazing people do already anyway) is send me the photos to be able to use for my listings and website. This works in your favor as well since people will see your fantastic work and think of you when they need photos taken.

If you have purchased from me previous to the start of this program, I already have you on file and have credited you with those past purchases!

Feel free to pass my information on to any photographer friends of yours and they can participate too! Any questions/comments/concerns you can leave here or use the 'contact me' option to the right.

Have a great day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment